Monday 18 March 2013

I was a stupidass.


There’s 7 billion 46 million people on the planet and most of us have the audacity to think we matter’

 Wait, writing on a Monday night, not a Tuesday, and this isn’t going to be about my depressing mind? Well at least I don’t think it will be, haven’t got that far into this post yet.
The quote im hoping you read at the start is from George Watskys song – Tiny Glowing Screens part 2. I highly suggest you either listen to that particular ‘song’ or any others by Watsky. He’s all I’ve been listening to all day and oh my god, he is so good.
Now I need someone to come see him with me in May.. I mean when tickets are only 9 pounds how could refuse?! I’ll even pay for their ticket that’s how in love with this dude I am right now.
Im going to have to do some harassing tomorrow… -evil laugh-
I started this blog with the intention to start doing new things, being different, stopping being a boring person, and so far I’ve complained and been sad. WELL NO MORE MY FRIEND. Just imagine me shouting that in a victorious voice with my arm raised and my hand in a fist.
Well there probably will be more, because I’m not as smiley as I may seem. BUT FOR NOW, NO MORE MY FRIEND.
Watskys put me in such a good mood, I MUST SEE HIM.
Its taking me a while to write this post because im getting distracted by his talent.

I get distracted easily even in text form, hi. A thing I didn’t mention which was the first new thing I did since starting this blog was getting my nose pierced! Yesssss boiii! Its been something ive wanted for a while but never thought I could A) Pull it off or B) Could stand the ‘pain’ But it didn’t hurt, and I think I’m pulling it off… least I hope I am anyway! But suddenly I feel like I no longer will be mistaken for a 12 year old! Ill be mistaken for a 14 year old instead. Which is fine by me as long as I still get away with Child train fair.

Next mission – Learn all of Tiny Glowing screens part 2, which I am determined to do, so if I achieve this expect a video.
But also next on the agenda as I got informed by a text today is to get the top of my ear done in the Easter holidays, again this is something I’ve wanted for a long time, my original plan was to get this done as soon as I left high school. Obviously that failed, and I never got round to it. Now I have friends that want it done too and so I have no excuse not to get it done.

These all seem like small things that are everyday events to some people, but to me it’s different, its making me feel like im actually doing something instead of sitting and wishing id got it done. Realising this is my last full year in the UK before I go to NZ for a year makes me want to make it a year that I can look back on and be happy with myself. Even though a year doesn’t feel/sound like a long time to be away. A lot is going to change, 70% of my friends will probably have forgotten who I am, be working hard at unis all across England, and I’ll be left to figure out what the fuck I’m going to do with my life. So this year I need to make sure I’m not sad over stupid dickheads (Refer to last post) But instead look forward to the fact I got VIP for the upload tour, I’m seeing my cousin in less than 4 months, and despite all the bullshit, 60% of the time, I am happy.
Which again is a reason why I have this blog, because why the fuck not? The amount of time I spent writing this post makes me feel like I’ve achieved something rather than sitting on twitter scrolling waiting for something interesting to happen for hours. 

No comments:

Post a Comment