Sunday 31 March 2013

My brain exploded.


Is it possible to become more dirty minded in a few weeks? Or maybe it’s because I really don’t care what people think anymore. I still think I’m considered one of ‘the innocent’ ones though. Mwahahaha.

Want to know what one of my favourite things is? Just putting my headphones in and blasting my music so that I’m blocked out from the world even though I’m in the comfort of my own home and I could easily blast it aloud, it’s just not the same.
Bet you can’t guess what I’m doing right at this moment then eh eh eh…?;D

Again I have nothing to complain about here on this blank page because for once, all week ive been rather happy. I read somewhere that you’re truly happy if you smile when you’re alone. So when I was sat on the bus home thinking about all the shit I did that day and I smiled, I realised I was happy. Do I get a gold star for this? Cause that would definitely make me smile? Or some chocolate? Ive almost eaten all my bags of minstrels I got from that bunny fella.

I’ve been thinking bout if I’ve changed in a few week cause I feel different, happier with myself, but writing this I’ve realised, I haven’t changed, I’ve become more of who I want to be. You could say I care less, which I think is true, I was stupid and got sucked into something I should have been smarter to realise I was being played. But honestly I regret nothing because that situation has made me, id say better, I like me now, I like being dirty, weird, fun. Wouldn’t change it if I could. Im just very scared of showing this new me to my friends, I keep edging them into it, for example I just said in a conversation that shouting ‘BITCH GET DOWN ON THE FLOOR’ was a fantasy of mine. It isn’t btw. I don’t think…

I started writing this post out of boredom and then my friends remembered I existed and my awesomeness and now I’m getting distracted by the mass of inappropriate conversations I am currently having. So I’m going to end this, I successfully ate all three bags of minstrels I got today though, Ill say that’s my achievement of the day. And I’m incredibly happy right now, I’m just waiting for someone to come along and fuck it up. But until that day ill smile, cause smile kid there’s only one way out.


No comments:

Post a Comment